Breeder Club Terms and Conditions
NutriWolds Breeder Club Benefits
• 20% off raw dog/cat food for approved breeders and 10% off for hobby breeders (may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts)
• Preferential rates on treats and accessories
• New puppy/kitten owner information packs and a pack of NutriWolds raw food for each puppy/kitten
NutriWolds Breeder Club Terms & Conditions
By joining the NutriWolds Breeders Club you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions. This club is for the
exclusive use of breeders who feed and recommend NutriWolds.
Akela Pet Foods Ltd reserves the right to immediately terminate the
membership of any breeders found to be in breach of these conditions.
1. All breeders must be aged 18 years or over and promote ethical breeding practice within the advice and guidelines of the Kennel Club assured breeding scheme. All breeders must own one or more health-tested breeding bitch or stud dog and prioritise the health of the puppies produced.
2. From 1st October 2018 all breeders in England selling puppies/kittens for commercial gain, or breeding 3 or more litters per year, must be licensed under the Animal Activities Licensing Regulations 2018 and provide photographic proof.
3. Breeders must be registered with The Kennel Club, The Governing Council of Cat Fancy/The International Cat Association or other recognised governing body, or be able to prove equal or greater standards of care for all their dogs/cats (photos and videos to be assessed by Akela Pet Foods Ltd).
4. Breeders participating in the NutriWolds Breeder Club may not be a member of any other breeder scheme.
5. All puppies/kittens must be exclusively weaned onto NutriWolds.
6. NutriWolds is to be exclusively recommended to new puppy/kitten owners.
10. All deliveries will be made directly to the breeder.
11. Breeders must not breed from a bitch/queen if the litter would be born before the bitch is 1 year old or older than 8 years old.
12. A minimum of one litter every eighteen months per breeder is required to continue membership of the NutriWolds Breeder Club but no more than four litters can be produced from the same bitch/queen.
13. A minimum of 30Kg of NutriWolds must be purchased in any six month period for your membership to remain active.
14. NutriWolds is not to be re-sold by the breeder to any third party. Any breeders interested in retailing NutriWolds should have retailpremises and should request retail terms in the first instance. Any breeders found to be reselling NutriWolds without permission will have their membership of the breeder club revoked.
15. Akela Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to terminate the membership of any breeder at their discretion and without prior
16. Akela Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to change the NutriWolds Breeder Club benefits and/or terms and conditions at their discretion and without prior notice.
17. All applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis and Akela Pet Foods Ltd reserve the right to decline applications at their discretion.
To join our breeder club please email us firstname.lastname@example.org